Friday, March 21, 2014

season to neon

shorts (HERE) + shirt (SIMILAR) + sweater (SIMILAR): Forever21 // shoes (HERE): Old Navy // bag c/o LuLu*s // necklace (HERE) c/o T+J Designs

Happy Friday Blogging Beauties! It has been a long one for me so I am going to make todays post short & sweet. I am loving neon still into the spring & summer months. You can't help but be happy when you look at something so bright. I wore this outfit to a happy house date with some friends downtown. It was casual and yet chic, I had my sweater for when the sun dips behind the mountains the cooler temperatures come out. Yes I know even in AZ the temperature does drop... but just a little! 

get the outfit here:

7 comments:

Ashley said...

So pretty!! Ugh I wish I can wear shorts right now, so jealous ;)

Xo Ash,
Sincerely Miss Ash

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I love your pink sweater! This outfit features all my key pieces for the summer so naturally, I love it! x

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I LOVE your necklace Stesha!

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

So pretty! Love the pink on you!

Mo Explores said...

Hey! I know exactly where you are! Haha my sister lives right off Mill! :) I'm actually doing a blogger meet up next weekend up in Phoenix with Kayli (kayliwanders.com) Kyra (begoniasky.blogspot.com) and possibly Brianna (endlesslybeloved.com). :) Would you care to join? We're planning on meeting next Sunday I think?

<3 Mo
OllivanderMo.com

Ladies in Navy said...

gorgeous! love the shorts
ladies in navy

Shwetablog said...

grt